Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Stamp Anniething August Stamp Release Day 1



Hi and welcome to Day #1 of 
Stamp Anniething's August Release!
This release is ALL ABOUT THE BOYS!!





Zac will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we show you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

This was the perfect image for me to create a graduation gift/card for my nephew.  He is a computer genius!!  (everybody needs one in the family right?!)  I used a file from the Silhouette Online Store to create a money holder.  


Here is what it looks like when it is all put together - 


I used the sentiment from Stamp Anniething's "Eloise Congratulations" set.  It fit perfectly on a die from Craftin Desert Divas "Flag Banner Dies".  



I hope you enjoyed our Day 1 of the August release! Make sure to stop by tomorrow to see Day 2 ;)

 Have a great day!

1 comment: