Sunday, June 11, 2017

Congrats Grad!! - MSC dt

Tis the season for grad parties!!  We had a special one to attend yesterday and I created a special card and drink tumbler for the grad.


To create my card I used My Scrap Chick's "Girl Grad Emoji Box".  I deleted the layers for the box and only used the layers for the emoji.  I then created an offset and cut two of them to create my card base.  I scored one of the offsets about 1 inch down and adhered the two offsets together with some scor tape.  I added the bling since all the grads like to decorate their caps these days!  I also used some glossy accents to the sunglasses.


For the drink tumbler I used My Scrap Chick's "Grad's With Class" set and cut out vinyl in colors that matched the recipient's school colors.  I then filled the tumbler with money - all in $1 bills!!


School gets out in late June here so I know many of you are past graduation season but I hope I have inspired you for future opportunities.  Thanks for stopping by today!!



4 comments: