Friday, June 30, 2017

Coffee or Tea part 2 - MSC dt

Part 2 to my coffee and tea projects.  You can see part 1 HERE.  This time I am sharing my coffee inspired project that I am linking up to the 2017 Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop  -



I used My Scrap Chick "Latte Easel Card" for my coffee themed card.  I pulled out some flower designer paper since the theme for the blog hop is summer inspired coffee/tea projects.  Here is the card from a different angle -



Thanks for stopping by today!  If you are wanting to participate in the blog hop, today is the last day to get your entries in.  


12 comments:

  1. What a wonderful easel card. I love that big cup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Easel card! Like all those pretty blooms :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How delightful is this!! Love the easel card and bright, pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea and beautifully made.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an awesome shaped card, so very cute and summery!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so lovely - can't wait to make one of my own.

    ReplyDelete