Sunday, May 1, 2016

Mai Tai Happy Birthday - PPPR dt

Happy Monday!!  Today is my turn up on the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons' BLOG and I have a card to share with you all -

My oldest daughter turned 21 this past Friday and I wanted to make a special card for her to reflect this "rite of passage".  


I used the PPPR "Happy Hour cutting files" to cut out this cute Mai Tai.  I created a 5x7 card so my Mai Tai is a good size (which it should be, right?!) I cut out an extra orange and cut it in half - placing one half by the drink and the other half on the inside of my card.  I had a fun sentiment to go with this image from Cardz TV Stamps' "Good Times" stamp set.


I love that all of Lisa's images are so fun and adorable that you don't need a whole lot else to put together a fabulous card.  Thanks for stopping by today!!


1 comment: