Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Stuck on You - CDD dt

Hello there and thanks for stopping by today - I hope you had a great Christmas!!  Today is my turn to post over on the Craftin Desert Divas BLOG.  I made my first Valentine's Day card on Christmas, LOL!!  I am sharing it here today with you because the stamp set I used is on special today and the following two days in the Craftin Desert Divas Shop.




Here is my project -




I used the "Beyond Measure" stamp set along with the "Beyond Measure" coordinating dies to create my card.  I stamped the glue image and then cut it out with the coordinating die.  I then stamped the sentiment onto my designer paper.  The "Beyond Measure" stamp set is on sale for an extra 15% off today and the following two days.   You can purchase it HERE.



I also used the following Craftin Desert Divas products to complete my card - 
"Fancy Frames Dies" - two scalloped background papers and label 
"Pocket Pieces Hello Dies" - notebook paper






Thanks so much for stopping by today!!


No comments:

Post a Comment