Sunday, September 27, 2015

CDD Linky Party "Things With Wings"

Time for a new linky party over at Craftin Desert Divas

This time the theme is "Things With Wings"




One lucky winner will get a stamp set from Craftin Desert Divas.



One lucky winner will get a $25.00 gift certificate for regular priced files from Too Cute by Jessica.


Here is my project for the linky party -


I used the CDD "Punny Farm" stamp set for my image and sentiment.  I also used the CDD "Outdoor Landscaping" dies for the grass borders.  The chicken wire background was a file from the Silhouette Online Store.  I added some sequins, twine and flower to complete the card.






Thanks for stopping by today!!
Don't forget to link up your "Things With Wings" project.   You can link up HERE.

1 comment:

  1. This sentiment makes me giggle. So fun and adorable too! Have a happy day, Nicole!

    ReplyDelete