Saturday, September 5, 2015

Autumn Wishes - CDD dt

Hello there, today is my turn to post on the Craftin Desert Divas BLOG .  I created a card using two of the stamp sets from the August Stamp Release.  I used the "Farmers Market" stamp set for the truck and the pumpkins and one part of the sentiment.  The second half of the sentiment came from the "Autumn Wishes" stamp set.


I created my background by water coloring with distress inks.  I colored my images with my Spectrum Noir markers.  I popped the truck up on foam tape to add some dimension.  Then I popped up the entire image layer with foam tape.  


Here are the supplies I used - (the links are in my description)



Thanks for stopping by today!!



2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a great card! The background looks amazing and love the adorable truckload of pumpkins! Super cute design and fabulous sentiment~perfect for your card!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete