Sunday, August 30, 2015

CDD linky party "Just for Kids"

Time for a new linky party over at Craftin Desert Divas

This time the theme is "Just for Kids"





One lucky winner will get a stamp set from Craftin Desert Divas.



One lucky winner will get a $25.00 gift certificate for regular priced files from Too Cute by Jessica.


Here is my project for the linky party -


I used the CDD "Fancy Frames" dies for my background layers.  My image and sentiment are from the "Panda Pals"  stamp set and I cut him out using the coordinating "Panda Pals Dies".  The balloon/bow/string are from the new "Party Dies".





 


  


Thanks for stopping by today!!
Don't forget to link up your "Just for Kids" project.   You can link up HERE.

3 comments:

  1. Super sweet, Nicole! I love the soft colors and all of those dots, including your added enamel ones. Love this darling little card. Hope you and your family have a wonderful weekend. xx Donna K

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this! Your little panda is just darling and love the fun enamel dots!
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete