Saturday, June 13, 2015

Flower Basket - CDD dt

Hi there, today is my turn to share on the Craftin Desert Divas BLOG.   Today I wanted to share with you a cute little flower basket I made to house some goodies for one of my daughter's good friends.


I have had this silhouette file in my library for a little while now and have been looking for an opportunity to make it.  I resized it as large as I could - in fact I had to turn the file at an angle on my virtual mat to get it this big but I wanted to be able to fit a lot of "girlie goodies" inside :-)  Since our gift is a little late I chose to use the belated birthday sentiment from CDD's "Totally Turtle" stamp set.  I stamped my sentiment onto a tag from CDD's "Tag It" svg set and then stamped the coordinating tag frame from the " Tag It" stamp set.


For the finishing touch, I added some sequins from "Butterfly Wishes" and "Pretty Petals".  In the center of my sequins I added a drop of liquid pearls to cover the hole.  My bow was made using some ribbon from 3 Girl JAM.  Thanks for stopping by today!!



2 comments: