Sunday, May 3, 2015

Mother's Day Card - PPPR dt

Hello there, today is my turn to post on the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons'  BLOG. Today I have a Mother's Day card to share with you.


I have to share with you that my inspiration for this card came from the last PPPR blog hop Facebook header.


There is something about watering cans and flowers that always draws my eye.  I must confess my actual green thumb abilities are sorely lacking but at least I make up for it with paper, LOL!!

To create my card I used the following Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons' cutting files - 



My sentiment is from Craftin Desert Divas "Happy Celebrations" stamp set and my butterfly is from the Craftin Desert Divas "Butterfly Wishes" sequin set.
Though it is a Mother's Day card, it also fits in well with our monthly challenge - "Go Green".  Don't forget to add your projects to the challenge!!


for more information or to link up your project to the montly challenge go HERE.
Thanks for stopping by today!!

1 comment:

  1. Your card is soooo pretty!!! LOVE the flowers, gems, butterfly... Great Mother's Day Card! :) Have a great day! :)


    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete