Sunday, August 10, 2014

Nautical Gift Bag - PPPR dt

Happy Monday my fellow crafters!! It is my turn to post on the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons' blog and I am here today to share a gift bag I decorated for a baby shower I recently attended.  The shower was for a baby boy so I thought it would be fun to use the newer PPPR "Sail Away" cutting files set.  I used the boat file and cut it out large enough to decorate my gift bag.  




This went together so quickly and I just love using my cut files to jazz up and personalize gift bags. I created an embellishment using some 3 Girl JAM ribbon from the "red, white and blue bundle" along with a brass button I had in my stash and a bit of hot glue.  I added some doodling with my white gel pen and a red metallic skittle.  Thanks for stopping by today!! 

2 comments: