Saturday, June 14, 2014

Pretty Cute Stamps Debut

Have you heard the news yet??? Lisa, the owner of Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons has started a line of stamps!  Yep, that's right and you can find out more about them at Pretty Cute Stamps.  This week a few of us from the PPPR design team will be doing a few sneak peeks of the new stamps.  Today I am showcasing the "Big Hairy Hello" set. I created a mini Project Life page for an event I recently attended with my husband and neighbor.  These stamps were perfect as we had just gone to the "Sasquatch Brew Fest" the weekend before I got my stamps!!




Other supplies used ~
Spectrum Noir markers
homemade enamel dots

Keep checking in at the new Pretty Cute Stamps blog and become a follower so you can keep up with all the sneak peeks of the new stamp sets which will be available for purchase beginning June 18th.

2 comments:

  1. I followr your blog. Your page is adorable...the perfect stamp! Super job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete