Tuesday, February 25, 2014

"You Mocha Me Happy" - PPPR DT


Happy Wednesday everyone!!  I have a card to share with you today for my Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons' design team post.  I made this specifically as a thank you for a friend that kindly brought me coffee (Starbucks!!) and breakfast while I sat in the hospital with my husband who was admitted for some serious complications from a surgery.  He is fine now so I don't want to leave you worrying :-)  but you understand better why I chose the files I did for my "thank you" card.


files used ~

The designer paper and the twine were just some scraps I had in my stash.  I used my white gel pen to add some faux stitching around the edge of the card.  My sentiment is from Cardz TV Stamps' "Brew Ha Ha" set.  Thanks for stopping by today!!  Make sure you stop by the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons' BLOG to see the rest of the design team's projects - lots of great inspiration for you!!  There is still time to enter the PPPR Monthly Challenge which ends March 1st.  The theme this month is "anything goes" - for more details head HERE.

                                                                     


2 comments: