Tuesday, November 5, 2013

"Party Animal" - PPPR DT post


I have a birthday card to share with you today for my Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons' design team post.  I need to rebuild my stash of birthday cards as it seems I can never have enough of them.  Anyway, I have been wanting to use some more of the absolutely adorable "Birthday Critters" cutting files.  I chose this adorable turtle and picked colors to go with the My Minds Eye "Hip Hip Hooray" patterned paper I had in my stash.  I created my card base using a shape from the "Layered Labels 1" cutting files set.  



Supplies used ~
stickles and sequins

Thanks for stopping by today!!  Don't forget to stop by the PPPR blog to see the rest of the design team's projects.  



4 comments:

  1. What a adorable card! Love the shape, bright colors and the cute turtle! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love,love,love this sweet, colorful, happy card! What a cutie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cutest turtle EVER! Love the embossed shell and cheerful colors! Great card.

    ReplyDelete