Tuesday, October 22, 2013

PPPR DT day - Minion Birthday Card


Hello everybody!!  I hope your week is going well so far.  This week is better for me because I feel like I am getting my energy back after being sick last week with the "ickies" that are going around. I have a fun birthday card to share with you today that I made for one of my 16 year old daughter's friends. I have been wanting to use this cute Minion cut file set from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons ever since Lisa released it.  I saw this as my perfect opportunity as I needed a boy card but the recipient is the right personality for a "fun" card.



Supplies used ~
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons' Minions Cutting files 
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons ' Layered Labels 3 Cutting files for card base
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons' Birthday Critters Cutting files for present
Cardz TV Stamps' "Good Times" set for sentiment
My Minds' Eye "Hip Hip Hooray" for patterned paper

Thanks for stopping by today!!  Don't forget to stop by the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons' BLOG to see the rest of the design team's projects and join me back here on Saturday, Oct 26th for a co-blog hop with Scrappy Moms Stamps and Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons.



1 comment: