Thursday, October 17, 2013

Cardz TV Stamps' "Ghost and Goblin Party"

Happy Friday!!  I hope your week has been going well.  I ended up getting sick so the past few days have been a bit more challenging but the weekend is coming so I am hoping to get some extra rest and kick this thing in the butt!!  On a brighter note, today is another challenge day for the Cardz TV "Go To Challenge Gals" and the theme is Ghost and Goblin Party - make a card, layout or craft for Halloween.  I made a card that I am going to send off to my niece and nephew along with some treats.



My sentiment is from one of the newer Cardz TV Stamps sets - "Trick or Treat".  It fits perfectly with this cute little vampire from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons.  Thanks for stopping by today.  To link up your project for the challenge and to see the rest of the design team's creations, please go HERE.

                                                          

7 comments:

  1. Your card is fang-tastic Nicole!! I so love your Dracula! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Dracula is wicked awesome great job on creating a spooktacular card. This little guy should've scared the yuckies right out of your (LOL) Love what you did and how you did it and the stamps that you chose to use Mary's stamps ROCK!! Great Job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable-- love this cut! What a perfect choice for this sentiment! I feel a case in my future :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card! I think my grandson's would love this too!
    mimiscraftcorner.blogspot.com
    Cardztv Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. That purple face is just too awesome. Great image, great card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love that card and that sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete