Monday, January 7, 2013

Mini Tissue Holders

Happy Monday!!  I am enjoying the last day of winter break - tomorrow my kids go back to school and the crazy schedule begins again!  I wanted to share with you some mini kleenex holders I made this weekend.



My cardstock is from Recollections and the patterned paper is from a $1 set I got at Target last year.  The flower is from the Silhouette Online store (I think it might be one of the freebies that came with our software).  I used some of my homemade crinkle ribbon and the sentiment comes from Cardz TV Stamps' set "Heartfelt Wishes".  


I got my inspiration as well as my cut file for the project from HERE.  For those of you who are not able to cut svg files, HERE is a tutorial for cutting/scoring by hand.

5 comments:

  1. Adorable Mini tissue holders!
    Have a wonderful Monday,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. I love the bright papers and that you included SVG and handcut file links. You are awesome! :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! These are great!!! Love them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. “Benjamin Briel Lee was very professional at all times, keeping me aware of everything that was happening, If I had any questions he was always available to answer. This was my first home purchase, I didn’t know much about the loan process, he made it very easy to understand the things I had questions about. I really enjoyed working with him.”  
    He's a loan officer working with a group of investor's who are willing to fund any project or loan you any amount with a very low interest.Contact Benjamin Briel Lee E-Mail: 247officedept@gmail.com  Whats-App Number: +1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete