Monday, December 10, 2012

Cupcake Birthday Cards

Happy Monday my fellow bloggers!!  I wanted to share with you a couple of birthday cards I made for 2 of my youngest daughter's friends.  There were two birthday parties back to back so I decided to use the same card and just varied the colors a bit.  I love this cupcake file from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Birthday Panda Cutting files.  

I cut my border strip using Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Borders 2 Cutting files.  I used some silver Liquid Pearls to add accents to my cupcake swirls.  My sentiment is from Cardz TV Stamps' "Christmas Joy" set.  

Thanks for stopping by today!  I want to let you know that we will be having a Winter Blog Hop for Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons on December 15th!   Hope you come back to visit then!!


3 comments:

  1. These are great Nicole! I love the colors you used and that ribbon is great. Awesome cards!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy that cupcakes look great, love the embossing.

    ReplyDelete