Sunday, July 15, 2012

Quilled Card

Happy Monday my fellow bloggers!  I hope you had a great weekend and that your week is off to a good start.  I wanted to share with you a card I made with my first attempt at quilling.  It was quite fun to roll these little pieces of paper and try to create something with them.  I have checked out a few books from the local library as well as watched a few tutorials on youtube to try to learn this new skill.  Thanks for stopping by and would love to get feedback from any of you who have tried quilling before!




3 comments:

  1. Love it Nicole! I have wanted to learn this for a while! It's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So AWESOME! I haven't tried it, but yours looks FABULOUS!
    Hope you have a SUPER day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did awesome Nicole!!! And this is your first time? Hump-are you sure? LOL I haven't quilled in a long time. It is fun. Guess I need to pull out my quilling stripes and get to work. Love the mats and that great flower paper! :)

    ReplyDelete