Thursday, April 19, 2012

Shabby Chic Stamp DT Thursday

Hi guys!!  Thursday is my day for the Shabby Chic Stamp Co design team post.  I want to share with you a few cards I have made using the "Greetings" stamp set.
I made this card using an svg set from SVG Attic.  I will post more information about this tomorrow so make sure you stop back in! 

 I created these cards by tracing a yoga clipart I found online.  I used the Silhouette Studio Designer Edition software to do this and my cameo to cut it out.  I needed a couple of cards to thank some of my coworkers at the gym where I teach.  Two of my coworkers stepped in and subbed my yoga classes while my daughter was sick but neither of them were yoga teachers - they just "faked" it:-)
This is the invitation I made for my youngest daughter's birthday party which is Saturday!!
Be sure to check out the rest of the design team's projects here.

4 comments:

  1. All really nice cards but I think the yoga one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Creations Nicole Love all of them. TFS

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. They all turned out awesome! I esp. love the colorful invite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always these are fabulous! You are just too crative! :)

    gettincraftystarkie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete