Saturday, March 10, 2012

Gift Shape Birthday Card

Happy Saturday everybody!!  I hope your weekend is off to a good start:-)  I cannot believe that we "spring forward" tonite, can you?  Well, one of my daughters had a birthday party to go to this weekend and I made her a card using a file from the silhouette store.  It went together very quickly and I got to use some My Minds Eye paper that I picked up on clearance the other day.  I blinged it up with gems and stickles.  The stamps are from Michaels $1 bin.  Thanks for stopping by today~



4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh this is Sooo cute. I love it. I need to get a silhouette like yesterday. Dang that is darling. :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors of this card. It really pops. Your daughter's friend is going to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh Nicole this is so SUPER cute! The colors are so perfect for a birthday...fun and bright!
    Hope you are enjoying your Sunday!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete