Sunday, February 12, 2012

Valentines Party

my dd decorating her cookies:-)
I wanted to share with you some pictures and projects from a Valentines Party I threw for my 9 year old daughter and 5 of her school friends.  First let me remind you about the sale going on over at SVG Attic.  50 % off everything now through Tuesday!!  The sale was extended due to some technical issues over the weekend so don't delay in grabbing up some fun svg files.  If you have questions about working with SVG files, just leave me a comment with a way to get a hold of you and I would be happy to help answer your questions.


Now back to my daughter's party - 
      the party began with some crafting, making Valentines cards of course:-)  I created "folders" using some white cardstock and filled the folders up with precut patterned paper and cardstock.  I cut some various Valentine shapes out for the girls to embellish their cards with.  I also printed off some Valentine digi stamps I have collected.  These girls were very creative!!  





After we finished making cards, we enjoyed a heart shaped pizza and began decorating heart shaped sugar cookies and chocolate cupcakes, yumm!!
Just look at all of that sugar!!


3 comments:

  1. oh Nicole what a smashing idea for a party. I can see it was a big hit. The cards look wonderful the cookies look YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute cards. Looks like they had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea. Looks like the girls had a great time.

    ReplyDelete