Thursday, January 12, 2012

Cardz TV Design Team Challenge #3 - "The Three R's"

So for this challenge, Mary challenged the design team to create a project using one of her stamp sets and one or all of the "three R's" - ribbon, rick rack and rhinestones.  I love challenges because they get me out of my comfort zone.  I used this challenege as an opportunity to try out a file created for the Silhouette.  Thanks to Nia for your great owl file!!



I used CardzTV's "Ticket Talk" stamp set for my sentiments on the front and inside of the card.  Make sure you head over to Cardz TV blog to see how the rest of the design team tackled this challenge.  You will definitely find inspiration from all of these talented ladies!!  Also, Mary is inviting you to join us in this challenge and she will be giving away a set of her great stamps too!!

7 comments:

  1. Nicole,
    Such an adorable owl, love how you incorporated the 3 R's! Cute hearts on the inside too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This owl is so cute! Love the bling!
    Lots Of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way too cute! Love the colors you used and the owl is so adorable. The sentiment you used is great. Love Mary's stamp collection.
    TFS!
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable. I love the owl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card. I absolutely LOVE owls :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY! This is adorable! I'm so glad you put my little owl to good use :)

    ReplyDelete