Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!! Holiday Charger Plates done with Vinyl

Well, like most of you, the last week has been soooo busy getting ready for today that I haven't done any blogging.  I have done a lot of crafting but didn't get a lot of pictures taken unfortunately.  Yesterday I finished up my Christmas projects.  I made these Holiday Chargers by cutting out vinyl with my Cricut.  I used svg files for all of my work but there are lots of great files on our cartridges that would work too.  Hope these inspire you for next year.  I purchased my plates from Michaels and Walmart.



2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful.

    Happy New Year,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these plates! I have some of the same plates waiting for my vinyl to be added! Thanks for the inspiration and sharing!

    ReplyDelete