Wednesday, September 14, 2011

DtsArts Design Team - Swirly Frames

It's time for another post for DtsArts Design Team.  This week we are working with the swirly frames.  I did my first scrapbook layout in years (talk about being behind, lol!!)  If you follow my blog you know that we went to Disneyland this summer.  So, I used a couple of the frames from this svg set to enhance my photos and also used the swirl element to embellish the page some more.  I love the way this layout came together with the help of the swirly frames and if you look closely you can see the designer paper has swirls on it too!!   Thanks for looking and hop on over to Dtsart to view the great svg files and also to Dtsart Blog and see what the rest of the design team did!!






3 comments:

  1. Fabulous layouts... Love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute layout. Love those bright colors.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the colors you used in this project. It is just so fun...just like toon town

    ReplyDelete